Kingston Real Estate are actively seeking to acquire suitable brownfield and greenfield sites in excess of 0.75 acres in the Home Counties and the East and West Midlands.
Kingston has sufficient funds in place to make immediate purchases, without the need for bank funding and therefore we are not reliant upon bank valuations.
The unique characteristics of Kingston enable us to be an agile and responsive organisation who are looking to acquire land and property with the following criteria:
Brownfield sites e.g. Industrial, retail, public houses, garages, schools and existing residential
- Greenfield sites with short, medium and long term potential.
Kingston will purchase sites that have an existing consent for residential or alternative use and will consider multiple portfolios for purchase.
We are also interested in acquiring infill sites within residential areas, disused land and commercial land that may have a higher value for residential development.
What You Experience with Kingston
- Friendly and formal or informal discussions.
- Trustworthy and highly confidential.
- Knowledge, expertise and commitment.
- Not reliant on board approval – swift response.
- One point of contact.
- Diligent approach.
What Kingston Offer
- Purchase land unconditionally or subject to planning.
- Lock – out agreements secured with non – refundable deposit.
- A swift response and ability to contract quickly and avoid delays.
- Work with solicitors that have a full understanding of the complex nature.
- Direct lines of communication and regular feedback.
- Bank valuations not always required.
- Payment of generous introductory fees, on both acquisitions & subsequent disposals.
- Competitive price paid.
- A willingness to retain consultancy teams.